Thursday, 3 April 2014

The Liebster Award: And the nominees are...



In a recent post, I shared that I was very chuffed to be one of the 10 blogs nominated by Kellie from Give a Girl a Blog for a Liebster Award.

I was curious about how the Liebster Award began. From what I could find, in the early days of the Liebster Award, the idea was to nominate blogs with less than 3000 readers, and nominees would share 11 random facts about themselves, and then nominate 3-5 other blogs to do the same.

The Liebster Award is an Honorary Award which means it is symbolic and once nominated, you do not have to pass it on. It is completely up to you!

I love the idea of sharing 10 blogs I follow, so you can appreciate them as well.


Without further ado, here are the 10 blogs I am nominating..in no particular order. 
The Drawing Board - by Tanyalee 
atelier B - by Jina
Simply Bella - by Kylie
Tealily Photography - by Trish
Geekgalz - by Evelyn Py
This and That - by Annette

If you choose to play along, here's what to do:

1. Answer the 11 questions below
2. Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 bloglovin' followers, and provide them with a new set of 11 questions
3. Contact your nominees and let them of how it works

Here are my 11 questions to the bloggers I have nominated:
1. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What is your favourite breakfast?
3. Describe your dream garden, if time, space, climate and money were not an issue.
4. Who is your dream celebrity to have dinner with? (past or present)
5. Name something you wished you had learnt but haven't yet.

6. Name one of your all-time favourite movies that you have watched so many times you know all the lines?

7. What is your favourite fruit?

8. If you could holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

9. Lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm?

10. Describe what "you-time" means to you?

11. If you could choose 2 super powers, what would they be and why? (ie. invisibility, self healing, speed, strength etc)

Question #11 was "borrowed" from my boys. They are always asking us and vice versa. I love hearing their answers which change every time we play. 

Even if you choose not to nominate any further blogs, i would still love to read your answers to my questions!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.