Tuesday, 22 April 2014

PROJECT LIFE | Boys' October 2013 pages

A quick post tonight to share the boys' monthly page.

As you may know, I have a family album where I have all the photos for the family, and then each month, the boys have a single page in their album where I include photos, stories and quotes pertaining to them.

So, back to the boys' individual albums. This is where I include photos of their drawings from school, or a screen shot of their favourite computer game, or their favourite food or toy.

Here's the page for my eldest.




I have used the Jade kit and the Favourite Mini Stamp Set from Kellie Stamps was perfect for this page. I can see this set being well used in the boys' individual pages.




I like being able to include the screen shot of my son's Club Penguin character in his album. It's a good memory to capture because it is one of his favourite games right now.

Here's a few close up photos.


Kellie Stamps: Favourite Mini


Kellie Stamps: Favourite Mini, Monday-Friday
This calendar card from Paislee Press features in every monthly page for the boys so far. I love it. However, I have altered it again by replacing the "O" with the OCT stamp from the Monday-Friday stamp set.




That's it from me this evening. And that completes my October 2013 pages! 

I am working backwards from the end of 2013 and am now half way through August so I really feel like I am getting somewhere! 

Enjoy the rest of your week. We have a short working week so only 2 more days until the long weekend! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the clean look of your pages Sue, and so happy I ordered the same stamp set :D love how you have used it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I am love your pages Sue.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.