Monday, 16 July 2012

Owl CD case/mini album

When i went to my first workshop with Dianna from the Paper Art Studio, she showed me how to make an easy CD case/mini album. 

I thought it was such a neat idea and have since made quite a few of my own.

A few months ago, I had my parent roster day at Jake's kindy and I couldn't wait to take a few photos of him with his little buddies.

It was such an awesome morning seeing Jake with his mates.  I got a few nice photos of Jake with his friend Noah, so I made a mini album for his mum.  I put the photos onto a CD which fits snugly into the centre album pocket.

As you can see, I'm really liking my owl punch teamed with the Woodgrain background stamp.









3 comments:

  1. LOVE your work Sue! :D I can't wait to see my DVD case! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cool Sue : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Patty. The owl punch is super cute eh??

      Delete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.