Saturday, 14 July 2012

I love weddings.

My beautiful and very dear friend Katie is getting married to her lovely fiance Nick in Tahiti in November.  I was so excited when i heard the news on New Year's Day this year!

Katie and Nick had been searching around for wedding invitations for a little while.  I told Katie that I would love to do something up for them to have a look at.  I didn't want her to feel like she had to go with my little design, and that I would just enjoy going through the process of coming up with ideas and making something for them to look at.

I sent Katie and Nick the mock ups and they decided to go with it.  I'd like to share with you the final product.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out and very honoured that Katie and Nick have allowed me to make their wedding invitations.



Stampin' Up!® suppliesStamp Set (Sincere Salutations). Classic Stampin' Pad (Melon Mambo). Card Stock (Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla). Embossing Folder (Finial Press). Bigz L Dies (Fun Flowers). Accessories (Antique Brads).

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These are just AMAZING Sue! :D Congrats to the happy couple and BRILLIANT job with the invites! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CLEVER! Where was you when I was making mine - ahhh, hard work!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.