Sunday, 15 July 2012

My baby & me

I can hardly believe that my eldest son Isaac will be 8 years old in just 8 days!  Since he was born, i knew i wanted to put together scrapbook albums for him.  

I have to admit, i am a little bit of a perfectionist, which is why it has taken me this long to start.  I could never decide on a theme, the papers, the layout and the like.

So here is the layout i have done for Isaac's album.  It is only the beginning as I have an entire 8 years to catch up on.  Not to mention starting albums for my youngest, Jake who will be 5 this year!  Heaps to do, but I can't wait to get creating.



Supplies: All supplies from Stampin' Up! Stamp Set (Medallion background stamp). Classic Stampin' Pad (Baja Breeze). Paper and Card Stock (Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Black, Twitterpated DSP). Punches (Modern Label). Medium Sizzlits Dies.

1 comment:

  1. Sue, your new blog looks great! The design is beautiful and I'm already feeling inspired to create. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.