Thursday, 23 August 2012

Waiting to meet you

I had so much fun creating this page!  With two little boys, i am sure I will be creating many layouts with blues, greens, yellows and neutral colours. I took this opportunity to make this page very girly with plenty of pinks, pretty patterns, flowers, pearls and swirls.



I used the Labels Collection Framelits dies to add to the girliness of the title.  The framelits dies comes in a set of 6 layering dies which means your creative possibilities are endless!
  

I used Stampin' Up's Very Vintage jumbo wheel stamp. Until now, I had been inking up with an ink pad, which meant I was limited to stamping only the circumference of the wheel before the ink started to fade. I recently purchased the ink cartridges which allowed me to create the border for my 12x12 page without re-inking!  

I used the VersaMark ink in the cartridge which gave a subtle watermark effect for the border. The Melon Mambo ink on the Melon Mambo cardstock gave a similiarly subtle and pretty effect.




Supplies: From Stampin' Up! - Stamp Set (Very Vintage Stampin' Around Jumbo Wheel, Reason to Smile). Classic Stampin' Pad (Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake). VersaMark. Card Stock (Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Very Vanilla). Labels Collection Framelits. Accessories (Basic Jewels Pearl).

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks cind, there's so many more pages to do!! can't wait to share them.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.