Monday, 1 June 2015

PROJECT LIFE | Feb 2015

Hello Friends! Sure feels good to have finished my February 2015 pages for our family album!

I've had a few photo paper issues which has delayed my printing but I won't go into that here. *boring* 

Just a super quick post today to share the pages. 



Again, I have used my latest Everyday Journalling Collection (shop hereon the RHS of this spread and a few card designs that may or may not be coming soon on the LHS. I say that because family/work life has been a little crazy and things have been put on hold temporarily. But it's getting there! 




Hope you're more up to date than I am ;) and enjoy your week! xo

Supplies: Digital downloads from my shop and Paislee Press. Becky Higgins page protectors in Design C. 

4 comments:

  1. I love how fresh your spreads always look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susy! And thank you for stopping by to check it out!

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely amazing Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kellie! Onto March next....

      Delete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.