Sunday, 16 March 2014

PROJECT LIFE | 6th Birthday layout

Life around here has been crazy. I find myself saying this often so maybe this is just my kind of normal. I really do love it.

Today, I'm sharing some details from a spread I did for my youngest for his 6th birthday last year. 

It's hard to believe my baby will be seven this year. On Friday night, he raced over to me bursting with excitement over his first wobbly tooth. This will be the last first wobbly tooth in this little household, and for that I feel a little sad. My baby is growing up fast.

I used the Jade and Midnight core kits.

I used my old Stampin' Up number die to make the "6" from one of the Jade edition filler cards. The wood veneer alphas and orange opaque gem are from Polka Dot Creative




I haven't used alphabets stickers for a while and an impulse purchase from The Stamp Spot has reminded me how much I love them. I used Basic Grey Micro Mini Alphas and they come in some amazing colours. 

The "favourite" stamp is from Kellie Stamps -- soon to be released mini stamp set that is a must-have. 



Kellie Stamps: Favourite

It has been a productive weekend. I had some crafting time, did a few loads of washing (*yawn*), baked a batch of muffins yesterday, homemade chicken soup simmering away on the stove right now, and hoping to squeeze an hour of Project Life in before the night time routine.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend so far, and wishing you an amazing week! xx

1 comment:

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.