Sunday, 3 February 2013

Be inspired to document everyday life!

Today i want to share with you a video I came across about documenting everyday life.

More than ever before, I realise how important documenting life and memory keeping is to me. There's no time like TODAY to begin! 

Documenting and memory keeping doesn't have to be just about scrapbooking. It can be anything you want it to be. Maybe you might like to keep all your keepsakes in a box, or put together a digital photobook, or keep a written journal, or you may choose to put together a paper scrapbook, or even a digital scrapbook. 

It's entirely up to you. As long as it suits you, and fits into your life without it becoming a chore.  

Have a look at this 3 minute video. I hope it inspires you, as it did for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.