Friday, 19 October 2012

Welcome Baby mini album

When our friends Lisa and Craig announced the birth of their beautiful baby boy Lennox, I wanted to make them a mini album to celebrate their new addition.  

But I didn't have any photos! Luckily, when I spoke to my buddy Cind, she offered to open up her studio for a newborn photoshoot workshop with me.  Thanks buddy!   

Only 8 days after having bub, Lisa was kind and generous enough to come to Cind's studio and allow me to take some photos of baby Lennox. Once I had processed all the photos, the crafting fun began!

I used the 12" x 12" Crumb Cake card stock from Stampin' Up! to make the mini album and kept the design very simple because I really wanted the photos to shine.  










The rub-ons i used are non-Stampin' Up!  I wanted to used some nice quotes that reflects how children bring us much joy and happiness, and how much they can teach us adults if we choose to listen.

A big thanks to Lisa, Lennox and Lisa's mum Sheila for being so patient and generous with their time on the day of the photoshoot.  Means a lot x

Stampin' Up!® suppliesCard Stock (Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White).

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift to give to your friends. Lucky them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks for stopping by Emma and for the lovely compliment.

      Delete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.