Saturday, 22 September 2012

Cindy Revell Photography CD Case

My goal to make one scrapbook page per week has failed dismally.  On the upside, I have been busy with other creative projects.  One of which was my first newborn photoshoot workshop with my lovely photographer buddy Cind.  

Friends of the family had just welcomed a beautiful baby boy into their lives, and they were kind enough to let me photograph him for my workshop.  The photoshoot was a fantastic learning experience, as was the the post-processing stage! 

Aside from the photoshoot, Cind has asked me to create some CD Cases for her photography clients.  I was very excited to be able to give something back to Cind, she has given her time and shared her photography knowledge with me so freely.

This is what i have come up with.  I used the Very Vintage wheel stamp and VersaMark to create the border, which was then heat embossed with Stampin' Up's clear embossing powder.  The clear embossing gives a subtle textured effect which looks quite neat when it catches the light.  

The ribbon I used for the tie was Stampin' Up's taffeta ribbon in Basic Black to coordinate with the Basic Black card stock used for the CD cases.  


  

The ribbon from the front cover has been threaded through to the inside of the back cover to add a feature to the contact details page.




I encourage you to visit Cind's facebook page (cindyrevellphotography.com.au) and have a look at her gallery.  If you are looking for a photographer who is professional, friendly and great with the kiddies, Cindy would be perfect!

If you are a photographer and would like CD cases made to give to your clients, please message me on The Making Table facebook page for quote.

Until next time, thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU Sue for your kind words, and for the opportunity to meet your LOVELY friends :D. As per usual, you continue to excel with your craftwork. These cases are AWESOME! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome Cind. thanks for all your help too :)

      Delete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.