Tuesday, 3 February 2015

PROJECT LIFE | New Release Dragonfly and Favourites Collection

It's been an interesting few weeks where I have been in my own head a little bit too much. 

Lots of thinking...thinking...thinking.

About the future, the past, and making an extra effort to enjoy the every day moments.

It was one of the reasons why I started a mini album for myself. I needed a place to record my thoughts and things about me. 

So here are my January 2015 pages in my personal album. 

Only two pages for this month. Next month might only be one page or one pocket. I'm just going with the flow for this album.




Mr 7 showed me what he wrote on his first day in Grade 2. I love it for so many reasons.

I love reading what my children write -- especially free writing where they write about themselves. It's an amazing insight into their little personalities, what's important to them, and how they are feeling.




The 6x8 Project Life album that I am doing as a personal project is a place to share with the my boys who I am, what's important to me, what I am thinking about or struggling with. And most importantly, what makes me happy.

In my January 2015 pages, I am using cards from my new Dragonfly Collection of digital cards, available here.




I also designed one to use in the boys' individual 12 x 12 albums. I create one 12 x 12 pocket page each month for them, and I wanted journalling cards I could quickly complete and pop into their albums.

Here is the Favourites Collection, also available here.




Here's look at a few of the cards from the above Favourites Collection in use. I combined it with a personalised stamp from Kellie Stamps, and also one from her latest release.





Thanks for stopping by and having a read! Hope you all have an awesome week! xx

Supplies: Digital journal cards from my online store {themakingtable.bigcartel.com) and One Little Bird, Stamps from Kellie Stamps, Becky Higgins 6x8 album in light blue, and 6x8 Becky Higgins page protectors.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.