Friday, 17 January 2014

TUTORIAL | Create 3x4 polaroid style 3x4 photo


Hi there! 

Just dropping in to share a quick tutorial on how to make a 3x4 polaroid style photo in Photoshop.

I have an older version of Photoshop so I am hoping the video still helps those of you with newer versions and also Photoshop Elements.

This is the first video tutorial I have created, so please be kind if you notice any awkward newbie-ness. I recommend viewing it in VIMEO via the link below instead of playing it within this page.


How to make polaroid style 3x4 photo from Sue Ko on Vimeo.


Would love to hear your feedback in the comments below.

Thanks again for dropping by! 

I will be back soon for another Project Life layout share. 

1 comment:

  1. try 2

    it was very easy to understand Sue, well done, looking forward to seeing many more Vimeos from you. Thanks, will try it out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.