Thursday, 5 December 2013

Christmas 2013 Photo Overlays

Ahhh....here they are!

From the moment I released my Summer Christmas Collections, I had been planning to design some photo overlays to complement them.

It has taken me this long to get them done! 

My excuse? Well...I went and found myself a job so it was a matter of juggling work, children, home and still finding time for the basic eating and sleeping. Unfortunately, the sleeping component has suffered somewhat, lol.   

These are available from my online shoppe as PNG files. 



These photo overlays have been designed for 4x6 photos, but I'm sure you could use them on 3x4s as well.

I am considering choosing a few photos and using them as Christmas cards this year too.

Anyways, I hope you like them because I have really enjoyed making them.

Enjoy the rest of your week xx




2 comments:

  1. These are amazing Sue! So this is what you have been working on! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you are so amazingly clever… wow wow wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.