Sunday, 29 September 2013

SUMMER CHRISTMAS collection

I cannot believe it's almost October, which means Christmas is not far away. I love Christmas time, don't you?

I am excited to share my SUMMER CHRISTMAS COLLECTION of digital pocket page cards.

I decided on a Summer Christmas theme because we don't see any snow here in Australia during Christmas - quite the opposite. I used bright happy colours, summer fruits and beach fun, but still including festive fairy lights and incorporating traditional red and green colours as well.

All the images have been hand illustrated by me, and the cursive writing is also my handwriting. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I have enjoyed creating them. A very special thank you to my amazing friend Tanyalee for her invaluable input and saintly patience when I was sending her images at some ungodly hour, lol.

So..here they are!



These are now available for purchase via my online shoppe

Here's a look at the brainstorming stage. Can you recognise some of the scribbles coming to life?




I created two sample spreads using our Christmas 2012 photos, and the new range of Summer Christmas digital cards. I plan to print these digital cards and create a paper spread so I can add some embellishments. 

Here's the first spread.


And because we are on the topic of Christmas, and as they say, t'is the season for giving, I am giving away these bonus cards when you purchase the SUMMER CHRISTMAS collection. Here's what they look like. 




I would love to see what you create with these cards! You are welcome to post them on The Making Table Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting! xx




1 comment:

  1. These are amazing and perfect for our Christmas here. I just bought them and thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.