Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Guest Post on Betwixt & Between

Well, we are that much closer to the weekend. That has to be a good thing!

I am very excited to be guest posting today on the very talented Aimee Dow's blog Betwixt & Between

I'm sharing yet another faux pocket page layout. I have created a 2-page spread using Becky Higgins' Kraft edition and some Amy Tangerine Yes, Please patterned paper. 

I also used Dear Lizzy's gold alpha stickers that I picked up during Polka Dot Creative's recent sale. Have been hanging out to use them on something...anything.

I would love for you to pop over to the Betwixt & Between blog and have a sticky beak at my layout. 

I will leave you with a sneak peak xx






1 comment:

  1. It's been so lovely to have you! It is truly a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.