Monday, 9 June 2014

MINI ALBUM | Baby Taiyo

My brother-in-law and his wife welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world last month, and I was lucky enough to meet him when he was only a few days old. 

I had my camera with me on the day (Mother's Day) and snapped a few photos of baby Taiyo (means Sun in Japanese) while I was there.

With the photos I captured on the day, I put together a mini album with a my favourite captures from the day. I wanted to keep it very simple so aside from using stamps, I haven't embellished much.

Here's a sneak at the cover and inside of the mini album.

Alphabet stickers from Polka Dot Creative


Stamp from Kellie Stamps


Ali Edwards Stamp


I also made a Photomovie using iMovie with the photos I took. I love how adding music to photos brings out a new dimension to how we connect with the images we see.

video


If you would like to try making the mini album, I have included the instructions below.



I hope you give the mini album a go. They are very quick and easy and make great gifts for friends and family. 

Hope you all have a great week! xx

8 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, GORGEOUS , HEART MELTING AND I JUST LOVE IT TO THE CORE!!!!! well done Miss Sue xxxx beautiful perfect wee human

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Lisa and thanks for taking time to leave your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. What Lisa said. This is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks Sandra. Thanks so much for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. Simply beautiful Sue!!!! Little Taiyo is adorable and I'm sure his parents will treasure your gorgeous mini album and video xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Agnus! He is such a cutie, and so much chubbier now than when the photos were taken. I'm so happy i could do something for his mummy and daddy. thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely precious Sue

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.