These filler cards I have handwritten and scanned for use in my Project Life Journal. You can read more here.
The card on the left is a quote I found that I really love because it is how I feel about my husband. Which is why I included the #iloveyou stamp from Kellie Stamps when I used it in my PL journal (pictured above). Unfortunately, I cannot find the author of the quote for inclusion.
The one on the right are words I wrote myself in a moment where I was letting self comparison impose on my own sense of self worth. We've all done that at some point, right?
Just click on the links below to download the cards.
![]() |
| Download |
![]() |
| Download |
Please let me know in the comments if you have downloaded the printables. Remember to tag me on Instagram (@themakingtable) if you share something you have created with the freebie cards as I would love to see it!
Happy Crafting everyone! xx




Gorgeous cards Sue. I just love these sentiments. Thank you for sharing them :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for this cards. Love teh handwriting.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this cards. Love teh handwriting.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete