Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Hello Stranger! Freebie Time.

Oh gosh, it's been so long since I've had time to post. 

The year has been hectic but with positive changes and new routines. My focus has been on health and wellness not only for myself, but also for my children. 

Needless to say, memory keeping, crafting and scripting has taken a back seat. That's not to say I've not made time for myself along the way. 

I've taken to sitting at my sunny window (on my yoga mat), committing to morning stretches (without a mat. does that still count as yoga?), and the occasional meditation. And sometimes all I can manage is taking a few conscious deep breaths in.   



A few nights ago, I made time to get my brush out and practice some scripting. 

So here are some freebies to say "hello! hope you are all doing great."




Here's the link for the ETERNITY card on the left, and here is the link for the FAMILY quote card on the right. 

If you use the the free printables, all I ask is that you please tag me on @themakingtable when you share on Instagram. I would love to see how you use them.







1 comment:

  1. Yoga and scripting. So good for your soul. Love the freebies too. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.