Sunday, 17 January 2016

MY PROJECT LIFE JOURNAL | March 2015 part 2

I shared a few pages from my March 2015 personal PL journal a few days ago (here) and I'm sharing a few more from that same month. 

I like being able to use more girly cards and patterns in this album as it's just for me. 

Here's the first spread:




This next spread is a photo hubby took when he went for an early morning fish. He saw the dappled sunlight coming through trees and wanted to show me. I'm like the full page photo too -- something I don't do very often. 

The RHS page titled heart words is a blog post I wrote about my relationship with my eldest son and how hard it is sometimes to parent a child who pushes you away (read here). It was important to include in my album because it documents where I was at, on this mothering roller coaster.

The heart words title (below) and the "oh yeah, so good" filler card (above) is from my HEART WORDS kit here



And with that, I'm a quarter of the way through 2015. The question is whether I continue with 2015 or just start 2016...?


Supplies: Digital journal card from my online store {themakingtable.bigcartel.com), One Little Bird, and Digital Project Life. Stamps from Kellie Stamps and Ali Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.