Wednesday, 9 September 2015

DIGITAL LAYOUT: A digital template challenge

Last Friday started awesomely (retail therapy), but the afternoon gave rise to a few matters that made me a little anxious. Making decisions is not a strength of mine.

Anyhow, in the late afternoon I came across this digital template challenge from Sahlin Studio and decided to give it a go. It was just the thing for taking the edge off the afternoon's happenings.

Here's a look at what I created:





If you feel like giving this a challenge a go, here's the link

I'm thinking about printing this as a large photo and slipping it straight into a 6x8 pocket.

PS. Please forgive any flaws in my technique as I've never done this before. Any tips you have, I'd love to hear them in the comments below.


Supplies: Digital downloads from Sahlin Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.