Sunday, 23 August 2015

PROJECT LIFE | New Release Heart Words Collection

I had put my memory keeping on hold for a little bit while I made some decisions about my approach. 

Did I want to continue with physical albums? Would printed photo books be a better option? Do I continue with the boys' journals? So many questions and options. 

At least now I have a loose plan in place to keep moving forward. For the moment, I will continue documenting 2015 as physical Project Life albums. 

Here's a look at March:




The scripted cards are from my newest Heart Words collection of digital cards from my online store here.



The cards include phrases I say to the boys (eg. love you more), things I say to my myself (ie. just breathe), and headings (eg. so proud) I like to use to tell the stories.

Do you ever become indecisive about how you document and memory keep? 


Supplies: Digital downloads from my online storeSahlin Studio, Paislee Press, Big City Quiet. Stamps from Kellie Stamps, Becky Higgins page protectors in Design C. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely posts, I adore your new set of cards. I'm at the same point myself, trying to figure out how I want to document our lives. I love digital because its so easy, but don't want to spend that much time in front of the computer or my iPhone. I enjoy paper and love creating with my hands, but I don't want to spend too much time crafting and not enough time spent with family. I'm just trying to narrow down my system, document quickly and beautifully, while still maximizing my time!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.