Saturday, 1 June 2013

Daydreaming

I admit it. I'm a daydreamer. 

As a mother of two young boys, I spend much of my weekdays chauffeuring the little cherubs to and from school, after school activities, and running errands. All in all, I spend a significant amount of time in the car. 

Lately, I have been beeped at regularly by the cars behind me because mid-daydream, the lights had turned green. Sometimes i get to my destination and have no idea how i got there. It's almost like I was daydreaming the whole time.

Note to self, must focus more when operating a moving vehicle.

Anyhow, my in-car daydreaming has inspired this little 3x4 filler card. Feel free to download here for personal use. And please share on Pinterest so others can download as well.

Hope you all have a dreamy weekend! xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.