Saturday, 20 April 2013

"This Week" AND "This Month" journalling cards

It all started this morning when one of the lovely ladies from the PLA group was looking for a "this week.." journalling card.   

This gave me the perfect excuse to spend some time playing in PhotoShop :-) 

I have made a few variations which you can download as individual jpegs. They are based on some of the Becky Higgins core kit colours. They may not be an exact match so please bear this in mind. 

These are free for you to download for private use. If I could please ask a teeny favour - i would love if you could leave me a comment below, and let me know which ones you like best. And of course, I would love to see them in use, so feel free to send me a link. 

You can download the above "THIS WEEK.." journalling cards here.



You can download the above blank "THIS WEEK.." journalling cards here.



You can download the above "THIS MONTH.." journalling cards here.



You can download the above blank "THIS MONTH.." journalling cards here.


I also did these 3x4 filler cards a little while ago for another one of the lovely ladies in the PLA Group. Thank you for inspiring me to create - you're all truly amazing.


You can download the above "A MOTHER'S LOVE" 3x4 filler cards here.



10 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Susan :). I've downloaded the Midnight & the yellow/red one 'cause I just couldn't choose between them. Thanks so much for creating & sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Susan - loving these!! I'm about to download the Midnight, Seafoam and Honey for use for different peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Susan! Love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are devine I love the honey design : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh susan thanks so much. You are awesome. they are perfect. I actually like all the colours & will be able to mix it up throughout the project life.
    Mel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the freebies... they are lovely... and I have to say your downloads are THE EASIEST ever... I love that you have the option to just download each file or the whole folder... heaps less hassle than a few others I have seen. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, these are great! It's a tie between Midnight and Seafoam - I will be using a mix of these two Core Kits for PL starting next month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your journaling cards. Both Seafoam and Midnight are my favorite kits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Pam! Thank you for leaving a message, enjoy!

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much!!! I love these :) I use the Seafoam and Honey kits quite a bit, so I like those. Personally I like the blank cards better than the ones with prompts but I know lots of people like the prompts as well. These are so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments and appreciate them muchly.